Church Visit - Newport Beach, CA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

Puritan Board Graduate
Any suggestions? My wife and I will be in the area over a weekend in March.

Newport Beach is AWESOME!

I have a friend who leads worship at a PCA church in Irvine. Redeemer Church in Irvine. I haven't been there, but he has good things to say about it.

Christ Reformed Church in Anaheim. My brother has been going there for 4 years and I have been there a few times and it’s solid. It’s a URC

Thanks. So after viewing the 2 Websites, we will likely visit the URC church recommended above.

Feel free to still make recommendations!

We love the Anaheim URC. If you want to drive further (lol, just sayin'!), come visit our URC in Ontario! :)

We love the Anaheim URC. If you want to drive further (lol, just sayin'!), come visit our URC in Ontario! :)

Good to know! I was actually hoping to meet some PB friends. I will be in the area from 03/10/2020 - 03/18/2020 for a work training. However, for the entire weekend I will not have work. My wife and I will be at a hotel in Newport Beach; however we will not have a means of transportation.

When this has happened in the past I usually reach out in advance to see if there are anyone (Officers or members) willing to help us travel on the Lord's Day (trying top avoid public transport if possible):detective:

P.S. This also helps us prepare to take the Lord's Supper if permitted by Session after screening.

Last edited:
If we weren't in the opposite direction and had a bigger car, we could give you guys a ride!

Newport is very nice. Enjoy

Thanks. So after viewing the 2 Websites, we will likely visit the URC church recommended above.

Feel free to still make recommendations!

I had a wonderful visit at Christ URC in Anaheim when I was in Orange County about a year ago. Great preaching, follows morning service, fellowship meal, and then afternoon catechism service.

The other church I was considering visiting in Orange County was All Saints RPCNA, but it was further from where I was staying and I had limited transportation options.

https://allsaintsreformed.org/

I had a wonderful visit at Christ URC in Anaheim when I was in Orange County about a year ago. Great preaching, follows morning service, fellowship meal, and then afternoon catechism service.

The other church I was considering visiting in Orange County was All Saints RPCNA, but it was further from where I was staying and I had limited transportation options.

https://allsaintsreformed.org/
Very helpful. We would love to visit an EP congregation since I am the only EP person I know in Mississippi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back