3 3John2 Puritan Board Freshman Jun 29, 2007 #1 Ok now I need some recommendations for a commentary on the minor prophets. I just saw one by Boice that I will be picking up tommorow. It's volume 2 so I'll need to get volume 1. Any others anyone would recommend would be greatly appreciated.
Ok now I need some recommendations for a commentary on the minor prophets. I just saw one by Boice that I will be picking up tommorow. It's volume 2 so I'll need to get volume 1. Any others anyone would recommend would be greatly appreciated.
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Jun 29, 2007 #2 Besides Calvin, Poole, Henry and the English and Dutch Annotations, consider George Hutcheson. Spurgeon says: Get it. Hutcheson is always rich. He resembles Dickson. Click to expand...
Besides Calvin, Poole, Henry and the English and Dutch Annotations, consider George Hutcheson. Spurgeon says: Get it. Hutcheson is always rich. He resembles Dickson. Click to expand...
py3ak Unshaven and anonymous Staff member Jun 29, 2007 #3 I like Hutcheson. The three-volume set edited by McComiskey also looks very good.
Dieter Schneider Puritan Board Sophomore Jun 30, 2007 #4 Here are two links 1 and 2 You can hear the author by clicking here