Courtship Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk

Puritan Board Freshman
Courtship:

I know there was an old thread on books about courtship, and it primarily focused on Wilson and Lehman's books. Our pastor, Dr. Daniel Coleman, spoke on a series a few years back that I found helpful in my own courtship and marriage. (In full disclosure, I did marry one of Dr. Coleman's daughters. Hooked on courtship worked for me!) Anyway, you can find this series at sermon audio here:

SermonAudio.com - Biblical Courtship #1: Primary Responsibility and Oversight of the Parent

SermonAudio.com - Biblical Courtship #2: The Cultural Phenomenon of Dating

SermonAudio.com - Biblical Courtship #3: Modern American Recreational Dating

SermonAudio.com - Biblical Courtship #4: Intimacy - Emotional Rights

SermonAudio.com - Biblical Courtship #5: Recreational Dating - Why It Is Unscriptural

SermonAudio.com - Biblical Courtship #6: Preparing Sons for Courtship and Marriage

SermonAudio.com - Biblical Courtship #7: Preparing Daughters for Courtship and Marriage

SermonAudio.com - Biblical Courtship #8: The Church's Role in the Rearing of Youth

SermonAudio.com - Biblical Courtship #9: The Practical Implementation of Biblical Courtship in Church and Family Life

Coming from BJU where we had "dating outings" I was a little taken aback. Maybe you will be too!

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Derek: With two teen-age boys, I am very interested in listening to this sermon, but the link doesn't work.

:ditto: My boys are only 11, 9, and 5, but I am eager to learn more on courtship. I searched Sermon Audio for "Daniel Coleman" and found this link to a series of 9 sermons:
SermonAudio.com - Sermon Series Biblical Courtship

Or click here.

Hopefully these will work.

HA, y'all are too fast for me and my slowness!

I have three boys but they are much younger! 3, 2, 1. I'm so glad to be on PB and have the godly wisdom of, "those that have gone before!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back