D.A. Carson lectures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Puritan Board Freshman
Does anyone know where I can find some lectures by D.A. Carson, specifically on justification? I enjoy his teaching style, and I know he's done a lot of work on the new perspectives, which is something that I've had a few acquaintances get into recently.
 
Does anyone know where I can find some lectures by D.A. Carson, specifically on justification? I enjoy his teaching style, and I know he's done a lot of work on the new perspectives, which is something that I've had a few acquaintances get into recently.

Go to the Gospel Coalition they have stuff there I know.
 
Does anyone know where I can find some lectures by D.A. Carson, specifically on justification? I enjoy his teaching style, and I know he's done a lot of work on the new perspectives, which is something that I've had a few acquaintances get into recently.

Go to the Gospel Coalition they have stuff there I know.
Duh. Now I just feel silly. Thanks!
 
If anyone can point to me to any more, I'd appreciate it greatly! The Gospel Coalition has about six lectures, but I'd like to find more than that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top