Dabney Archive--Know anything about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sastark

Puritan Board Graduate
I stumbled across this web site while doing research for a paper I'm working on. I can't seem to find any contact information (that is, a name of the web master), but whoever put this together is doing a great service for the Church. It seems like someone has taken all the works of Robert Dabney, scanned them, created PDFs (that are searchable!) and posted them on this web site.

Anyone know anything about it?

Dabney Archive

Wow; that is a lot of work indeed! I also tried to look up the registrant of the domain and they have used DomainsByProxy.com which is used for the specific purpose of not displaying personal data in relation to who owns the domain name. :(

He even has Dabney's book on Jackson; I wonder what type of copyright that has on it? If it is legit, then it is truly a great resource.

Wow; that is a lot of work indeed! I also tried to look up the registrant of the domain and they have used DomainsByProxy.com which is used for the specific purpose of not displaying personal data in relation to who owns the domain name. :(

He even has Dabney's book on Jackson; I wonder what type of copyright that has on it? If it is legit, then it is truly a great resource.

Yes, I did a WHOIS search and saw the DomainsByProxy registry as well. The mystery continues! :)

-----Added 11/11/2009 at 12:02:04 EST-----

Thanks! What a great find.

It was a huge help to me in preparing a paper on Dabney, since I couldn't find most of his works in any libraries near me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back