De Moor on Creation

Theologians make a distinction between the "Primary Creation" and the "Secondary". What do they have in mind?

De Moor explains...

This world was fashioned by a Perfect Creator. But was the Creation itself Perfect? And, if not, how can we say that the Creator is Perfect?

De Moor explores...

Is there a rationale to the order of the creative acts of the six days?

De Moor explores this fascinating topic...

The ultimate purpose of the Creation is God's glory.

However, He also lovingly fashioned all things for Man's benefit and enjoyment.

De Moor contemplates this precious truth...

In all creation there is a marvelous and intricate balancing of cause and effect, means and ends, witnessing to the infinite Wisdom of God.

De Moor considers...

The created Universe is not eternal, but temporal; and time began with the creation of Matter.

De Moor here assails even the possibility of an Eternal Creation...

The next section on the age of the earth is quite lengthy. But I am getting close to the end...

In the meantime, De Moor's treatment of the Doctrine of Predestination is now available in print!

The next section on the age of the earth is quite lengthy. But I am getting close to the end...

In the meantime, De Moor's treatment of the Doctrine of Predestination is now available in print!

I am most interested in de Moor's Creation and I am saving up for that hardcover edition.

Thank you for all you do

I am most interested in de Moor's Creation and I am saving up for that hardcover edition.

Thank you for all you do
You're very kind. Thank you for the encouraging words.

Old Earth vs. Young Earth.

De Moor weighs in...

See Poole's comments on Chronology in the "Comments".

For the first time in English...

De Moor's extensive and detailed treatment of the Doctrine of Predestination is in print!

If you are interested in the theology of Dort, this is for you.

Formerly men studied the details of Scriptural interpretation the way that men now study the details of math and science.

Here, De Moor begins to digest the conversation concerning the season in which the world was created...

We are about half-way through De Moor's study on Creation.

This is what we have so far...

Back