M MW Puritanboard Amanuensis Mar 29, 2011 #31 Semper Fidelis said: Muller: Click to expand... Rich, Is Muller available in digital text somewhere?
Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff member Mar 29, 2011 #32 armourbearer said: Semper Fidelis said: Muller: Click to expand... Rich, Is Muller available in digital text somewhere? Click to expand... Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics (4 vols.) - Logos Bible Software
armourbearer said: Semper Fidelis said: Muller: Click to expand... Rich, Is Muller available in digital text somewhere? Click to expand... Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics (4 vols.) - Logos Bible Software
M MW Puritanboard Amanuensis Mar 29, 2011 #33 Semper Fidelis said: Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics (4 vols.) - Logos Bible Software Click to expand... I paid less for the hardcover set. I think I will continue to type it out as required.
Semper Fidelis said: Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics (4 vols.) - Logos Bible Software Click to expand... I paid less for the hardcover set. I think I will continue to type it out as required.
Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff member Mar 29, 2011 #34 armourbearer said: Semper Fidelis said: Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics (4 vols.) - Logos Bible Software Click to expand... I paid less for the hardcover set. I think I will continue to type it out as required. Click to expand... Maybe they'll have a special. I think I might have bought it in Prepub. If you ever need me to quickly copy some text for you to save your fingers then let me know.
armourbearer said: Semper Fidelis said: Post-Reformation Reformed Dogmatics (4 vols.) - Logos Bible Software Click to expand... I paid less for the hardcover set. I think I will continue to type it out as required. Click to expand... Maybe they'll have a special. I think I might have bought it in Prepub. If you ever need me to quickly copy some text for you to save your fingers then let me know.