Dr. Morton Smith Back in Print

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookslover

Puritan Board Doctor
For those who are interested, Dr. Smith's Systematic Theology (2 volumes, 1994) is back in print, thanks to Wipf & Stock. I think only volume 1 is available at the moment.

Consult Dr. Amazon for details.

Thanks for this info. I am very glad I made the special drive up to Greenville just to purchase this gem in hardback while they still had half a dozen of them or so. The original hardback GPTS produced is beautiful. It's sad that this new one is a paperback. I can see that Wipf & Stock didn't re-typeset the text, either.

According to Amazon, they are selling them in hardbacks as well. Unless I am mistaken and that is referring to the set you have.

Oh, okay. Well, I see the option for hardback for vol. 2, but not for vol. 1, for some reason. Perhaps it's my browser. Well, if they are in fact doing it in hardback, as well, the real question then is this: Is it Smyth-sewn? :stirpot:

Thanks for this info. I am very glad I made the special drive up to Greenville just to purchase this gem in hardback while they still had half a dozen of them or so. The original hardback GPTS produced is beautiful.

Me as well. I didn't make the drive, but I picked up a set from GPTS a few months ago and had them mail them to me. They are beautiful for sure! After reading the OP I commented to my wife about how glad I am I picked up the set when I did...and made sure to hint at the wisdom of purchasing additional books in the future of volumes that could go out of print and become unavailable. I think she saw through my ploy. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back