Droid X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been impressed with this phone and the other Android devices coming onto the market. Unfortunately I work for At&t and we have our one flagship smartphone with nothing else on the horizon.
 
LOL! Ah, yes, the ever so increasingly pouncing of intense literalitude! HA!

Just a thought, would not 'anyone' pertain to the context in which I am speaking in, which in part would be "the Puritan Board".

I feel like I just got caught for breaking a rule I didn't break, although I did.
 
Oh, Josh is easy. You should have grown up in my house. My father was a professional grammarian, an English professor. Dangling modifiers where one of his pet peeves, especially prepositions. One of my favourite quotes of all time comes from Sir Winston Churchill. He had been chided for his use of a dangling preposition. His response: 'This is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put.' Grammatical perfection! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top