X-BOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theogenes

Puritan Board Junior
I have a question. Has anyone heard of messing up the color on your TV with the use of X-Box??
Jim
 
Jim, I remember that Pong came with a warning that it could affect your "colour TV". I guess that the B&W set were safe!

Sorry I have no usefull tips. I was just thinking about Pong the other day I remembered the old warnings.
 
Originally posted by Jim Snyder
I have a question. Has anyone heard of messing up the color on your TV with the use of X-Box??
Jim

TV's can suffer from burn-in caused by leaving the console on and a game running. Magnets will be your primary culrprit though. Do you have speakers very close to your TV?

If so, move them away, and in many cases the color will return to normal.
 
I've never heard of this being an issue (I am a BIG gamer). Even burn in takes HOURS over a long period of time with the picture having to be paused.
 
Originally posted by mangum
Originally posted by Jim Snyder
I have a question. Has anyone heard of messing up the color on your TV with the use of X-Box??
Jim

TV's can suffer from burn-in caused by leaving the console on and a game running. Magnets will be your primary culrprit though. Do you have speakers very close to your TV?

If so, move them away, and in many cases the color will return to normal.

Mangum knows this because of the mass hours his x box runs :banana:;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top