JM Puritan Board Doctor May 12, 2020 #1 I've seen two edition of the ESV apocrypha. One is the Lutheran Edition and the other is Anglican. Anyone on PB own a copy of either edition? Yours in the Lord, jm
I've seen two edition of the ESV apocrypha. One is the Lutheran Edition and the other is Anglican. Anyone on PB own a copy of either edition? Yours in the Lord, jm
PointyHaired Calvinist Puritan Board Junior May 12, 2020 #2 I have the Lutheran one but not the Anglican (or the old Oxford edition). The Lutheran one is very good and the notes an intros especially.
I have the Lutheran one but not the Anglican (or the old Oxford edition). The Lutheran one is very good and the notes an intros especially.
JM Puritan Board Doctor May 12, 2020 #3 PointyHaired Calvinist said: I have the Lutheran one but not the Anglican (or the old Oxford edition). The Lutheran one is very good and the notes an intros especially. Click to expand... Excellent, thanks.
PointyHaired Calvinist said: I have the Lutheran one but not the Anglican (or the old Oxford edition). The Lutheran one is very good and the notes an intros especially. Click to expand... Excellent, thanks.
W.C. Dean Puritan Board Sophomore May 12, 2020 #4 There is a Roman Catholic edition as well with the Apocrypha. I can't attest to the quality of any of them, as I've never used them.
There is a Roman Catholic edition as well with the Apocrypha. I can't attest to the quality of any of them, as I've never used them.