influence of capitalism. all one has to do to get into the Christian Niche market, is to take a product that is popular in the world, and slap Christian jargons on it.
Baruch Moaz is the pastor of Grace and Truth Congregation in Israel. He came to the US last year to travel and preached in several churches, including Heritage. He commented on stopping in a "Christian Bookstore". He was confused, becuase not only was it not Christian, they weren't even books!
Baruch Moaz is the pastor of Grace and Truth Congregation in Israel. He came to the US last year to travel and preached in several churches, including Heritage. He commented on stopping in a "Christian Bookstore". He was confused, becuase not only was it not Christian, they weren't even books!
I live in an Arminian sea, where I get to see all kinds of wierdness. I used to attend a non-denom church where a woman would regularly get all worked up under the influence of the "Spirit" and then start running laps around the sanctuary during praise & worship. I dubbed it "the Holy Ghost workout." It was only a matter of time before this made it to a store near you.
Originally posted by crhoades
The only sweatin' in the Spirit that used to occur was when you stood too close to the flames when heretics were burned...