Exercise Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
influence of capitalism. all one has to do to get into the Christian Niche market, is to take a product that is popular in the world, and slap Christian jargons on it.

well at least Donna is cute.:cool:

Tune up your temple! :lol:

Sorta reminds me of SNL's church-lady "UP to heaven, DOWN to Hell! Now let's run in place! Runnin' from Satan..."

oh vay!

Baruch Moaz is the pastor of Grace and Truth Congregation in Israel. He came to the US last year to travel and preached in several churches, including Heritage. He commented on stopping in a "Christian Bookstore". He was confused, becuase not only was it not Christian, they weren't even books!

Originally posted by king of fools
oh vay!

Baruch Moaz is the pastor of Grace and Truth Congregation in Israel. He came to the US last year to travel and preached in several churches, including Heritage. He commented on stopping in a "Christian Bookstore". He was confused, becuase not only was it not Christian, they weren't even books!

This literally makes me want to weep.

Originally posted by turmeric
Tune up your temple! :lol:

Sorta reminds me of SNL's church-lady "UP to heaven, DOWN to Hell! Now let's run in place! Runnin' from Satan..."

:lol: :lol: We're wayyyy past the moneychangers, now!

Robin

I live in an Arminian sea, where I get to see all kinds of wierdness. I used to attend a non-denom church where a woman would regularly get all worked up under the influence of the "Spirit" and then start running laps around the sanctuary during praise & worship. I dubbed it "the Holy Ghost workout." It was only a matter of time before this made it to a store near you.

The only sweatin' in the Spirit that used to occur was when you stood too close to the flames when heretics were burned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back