Favorite Halloween Candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMerlin777

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
I know that many have scruples regarding Halloween but that is not my purpose with this thread to get into that. And I appologize at the outset if anyone is offended. It is certainly not my intention.

Simple question, whether you have scruples or not, what is you favorite "Halloween" candy. (For those who consume candy)

I'll start, My favorite by far is candy corn and those little pumpkins that taste like candy corn.
 
I know that many have scruples regarding Halloween but that is not my purpose with this thread to get into that. And I appologize at the outset if anyone is offended. It is certainly not my intention.

Simple question, whether you have scruples or not, what is you favorite "Halloween" candy. (For those who consume candy)

I'll start, My favorite by far is candy corn and those little pumpkins that taste like candy corn.

Candy Corn... it's what's for dinner.
 
I know that many have scruples regarding Halloween but that is not my purpose with this thread to get into that. And I appologize at the outset if anyone is offended. It is certainly not my intention.

Simple question, whether you have scruples or not, what is you favorite "Halloween" candy. (For those who consume candy)

I'll start, My favorite by far is candy corn and those little pumpkins that taste like candy corn.

Candy Corn... it's what's for dinner.

:lol:
 
Reformation Day diet of (gummi) worms:

1813397281_80c2e0197e.jpg
 
Same things we give away at the door.- Snickers and peanut M&M's...because we eat what's left!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top