Backwoods Presbyterian
Puritanboard Amanuensis
I am going to read it for the first time. I cannot believe I have not read it before.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pilgrim's Progress Josh...

My bad.![]()
I thought about that after I posted it. Thinking that "well I posted it in the Pilgrim's Progress Forum..."...
![]()

My bad.![]()
I thought about that after I posted it. Thinking that "well I posted it in the Pilgrim's Progress Forum..."...
![]()

It is a great work. I remember when I was in high school it was still on the required reading list along with Mere Christianity,the Screwtape Letters, and Robinson Crusoe. One would be hard pressed to find that on a reading list in public high schools today.
It is a great work. I remember when I was in high school it was still on the required reading list along with Mere Christianity,the Screwtape Letters, and Robinson Crusoe. One would be hard pressed to find that on a reading list in public high schools today.
In the bookstore of a community college, several years ago, I saw Jonathan Edwards's sermon "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" being sold (in booklet form) as required reading in an English course. God always finds a way to get His Word out.
I shall make myself very unpopular and say I didn't particularly like Pilgrim's Progress.