Found this pic. Does it perfectly describe the group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly some of you don't know what the imaginary PB admin office is like. The main work, since you all are so well behaved, is mainly in vetting membership applications, and in that sense several of us, those that actually work the applications, not like those at the cooler, are more like Gandalf in Fellowship of the Ring, "Thou shalt not pass!"

Clearly some of you don't know what the imaginary PB admin office is like. The main work, since you all are so well behaved, is mainly in vetting membership applications, and in that sense several of us, those that actually work the applications, not like those at the cooler, are more like Gandalf in Fellowship of the Ring, "Thou shalt not pass!"
Is this a subtle cry for help? We can certainly start more drama if it's desired. ;)

Oh, vetting membership's a thing? Maybe I should get back to my desk!

HAHA! Is there a way to combine the topic with Christmas, baptism, and Aquinas? There's got to be a connection somewhere there...
I meant to tell you, I got Thomas Aquinas’ autographed NA28 from a Reformed Baptist brother for Christmas.

The main work, since you all are so well behaved,
I used to give the mods a workout back in the day. A combination of me mellowing a bit and me wearing them down (and perhaps a few departures from the board) and things are a bit more boring now.

Come to think of it, I haven't gotten into a shouting match in a deacon's meeting in a while, I think my main opponent is out of prison these days. The new crop isn't any fun there, either.

I used to give the mods a workout back in the day. A combination of me mellowing a bit and me wearing them down (and perhaps a few departures from the board) and things are a bit more boring now.

Come to think of it, I haven't gotten into a shouting match in a deacon's meeting in a while, I think my main opponent is out of prison these days. The new crop isn't any fun there, either.
I would love such a shouting match! Nowadays I’d just be talking to myself. That gets old. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back