Free Books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres

Puritan Board Doctor
Yes, you read that correctly - I tried to sell these titles a few months back, but without any success. Unfortunately, my bookshelves didn't expand so I still need to get rid of some titles. I want to bless someone who truly wants to read these books, so if you're interested, just drop a comment telling me which ones you'd like. I am asking that you would please pay the shipping since I'll have to send out so many. Also, to be fair to others, please only two books per person. Thanks and happy reading!

The Ministry of Christ Throughout Palestine, in Jerusalem, and to the Ends of the Earth by: Francis Breisch, Jr. (Hardcover)

Surprising Insights from the Unchurched and Proven Ways to Reach Them by: Thom S. Ranier (Hardcover)

[-]The Millennium by: Loraine Boettner (Hardcover) [/-]

[-]The Message of 1 Peter by: Ed Clowney (The Bible Speaks Today Commentary Series) [/-]

Don’t Stop Believing Why Living Like Jesus Is Not Enough by: Michael Wittmer

Women’s Ministry in the Local Church by: J. Ligon Duncan & Susan Hunt

[-]Christian Beliefs by: Wayne Grudem[/-]

[-]Let it Begin With Me: Spurgeon on Revival [/-]

[-]Growing in the Spirit by: DM Lloyd-Jones (hardcover)[/-]
[-]The Heart of the Gospel by: Lloyd-Jones (hardcover) [/-]
[-]Joy Unspeakable by: Lloyd-Jones[/-]
[-]The True Christian by: J.C. Ryle (hardcover)[/-]

[-]God The Redeemer by: J.M. Boice[/-]

Charisma vs Charismania by: Chuck Smith

Growing Wise in Family Life by: Charles Swindoll (Hardcover)

Intelligent Design: The Bridge Between Science and Theology by: William Dembski (hardcover)

[-]Humility: True Greatness by: C.J. Mahaney (hardcover) [/-]
Sex, Romance, and the Glory of God by: Mahaney (hardcover)

The Love of God by: John MacArthur
Hard to Believe by: MacArthur
[-]Faith Works – The Gospel According to the Apostles by: MacArthur [/-]
[-]Guidelines for Singleness and Marriage by: MacArthur[/-]
[-]The Gospel According to Jesus by: MacArthur [/-]

Our Idea of God: An Introduction to Philosophical Theology by: Thomas Morris
 
Last edited:
I'd like:

The Message of 1 Peter by: Ed Clowney (The Bible Speaks Today Commentary Series) and

The Heart of the Gospel by: Lloyd-Jones (hardcover).

Thank you!

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

How shall we pay you, Andrew? May we mail you a check?

Again, thanks.
 
Could I take...

Humility: True Greatness by Mahaney &
Joy Unspeakable by DM Lloyd-Jones?

Thank you for your kindness!
 
Andres,

I would love to take 5 or 6 of these off of your hands! Since I can have only two, I'll go with these:

Faith Works – The Gospel According to the Apostles by: MacArthur
The Gospel According to Jesus by: MacArthur

First though, am I correct to assume that this is the 1994 or 2008 (?) edition of "The Gospel According to Jesus." The first edition was 1988.
 
The Love of God by: John MacArthur
Hard to Believe by: MacArthur
Guidelines for Singleness and Marriage by: MacArthur
Christian Beliefs by: Wayne Grudem

I would enjoy having these. I will read them most likely but my intent is to pass them along to people who I know whose soul would benifit greatly.


The marriage book is for my own personal use with my girl friend.

Thanks
 
On the Genealogy of Morals by: F. Nietzsche

I will take this if it is still available.


Thanks,

Very sorry friend, but this one is not available. My apologies. Anything else?

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Andres,

I would love to take 5 or 6 of these off of your hands! Since I can have only two, I'll go with these:

Faith Works – The Gospel According to the Apostles by: MacArthur
The Gospel According to Jesus by: MacArthur

First though, am I correct to assume that this is the 1994 or 2008 (?) edition of "The Gospel According to Jesus." The first edition was 1988.

Yes, it is a 2008 edition.
 


Andres,

I would love to take 5 or 6 of these off of your hands! Since I can have only two, I'll go with these:

Faith Works – The Gospel According to the Apostles by: MacArthur
The Gospel According to Jesus by: MacArthur

First though, am I correct to assume that this is the 1994 or 2008 (?) edition of "The Gospel According to Jesus." The first edition was 1988.

Yes, it is a 2008 edition.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top