Poimen
Puritan Board Post-Graduate
I have acquired some (mostly) Reformed commentaries and theological text books that I would like to give away since I already own most of them. Please help me find a home for them. Ideally they would go to a theological student who lives near me in Eastern/Southern Ontario or upstate New York so I can hand them off in person. I might consider someone in need who lives further away but I would require the shipping costs to be covered.
1) Charles Hodge, Systematic Theology Volumes 1-3 (complete set)
2) A.R. Fausset, Judges
3) C. Vander Waal, Search the Scriptures: Matthew-Luke, John-Romans
4) Herman Veldkamp, The Farmer from Tekoa
5) Jerry Bridges, Respectable Sins
6) Simon Kistemaker, Peter&Jude
7) Foxe's Book of Martyrs
8) Holladay, A Concise Lexicon of the OT
9) John Stott, Basic Christianity
10) Richard Gaffin, Perspectives on Pentecost
11) Last but not least a box of 12 (15?) or so Book of Psalms for Singing in Fair-Good condition.
As an aside, I also have a portable pulpit for which I have no use.
1) Charles Hodge, Systematic Theology Volumes 1-3 (complete set)
2) A.R. Fausset, Judges
3) C. Vander Waal, Search the Scriptures: Matthew-Luke, John-Romans
4) Herman Veldkamp, The Farmer from Tekoa
5) Jerry Bridges, Respectable Sins
6) Simon Kistemaker, Peter&Jude
7) Foxe's Book of Martyrs
8) Holladay, A Concise Lexicon of the OT
9) John Stott, Basic Christianity
10) Richard Gaffin, Perspectives on Pentecost
11) Last but not least a box of 12 (15?) or so Book of Psalms for Singing in Fair-Good condition.
As an aside, I also have a portable pulpit for which I have no use.
Last edited: