Free psalm recordings!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ditto to the comment about Psa 20. That one's my favorite.

While we are raised and upright stand,
Our foes are made to bow and fall!

choral2cj.gif

That is the coolest. Thanks

Very timely. I'm home in the States for a few weeks visiting family. When we had moved to Japan we had left our book of Psalms for Singing in CA. We just recovered it and I'm looking forward to singing the Psalms with my kids (3 and 1) every night.

I have gotten so used to the Psalms that they are my constant meditation. Its as if not meditating on a particular one at work or in the silence in company would make me afraid that i would lose communion with my Father, and that my spirit would start to grow independent and cold.After 30 yrs of constant meditation, I am so over come with the Spirit at times and with the angels that it seems that this earth with all its pleasures are out of my desires and the only interest i have is one more psalm ,one more cry of my heart, one more sweet breeze of sweet love, one more earthly longing for heaven.................

PS 15, and 73 are actually two of my favorite psalms. 15 is a marvelous prophecy of Christ's obedience and I recommend Edward's sermon on 73 from the SDG book Altogether Lovely, Christ the portion of every believer, "whom have I in heaven but thee! none else on earth I long to know!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back