Fulfillment of Proverbs 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill - your wife sounds uber-amazing. Hard to believe you're writing about a mere mortal.

I often wonder the same thing myself. We all have heard the world's understanding of the things that happen in a marriage, but I have never experienced them. In over ten years of marriage, we have never had an argument involving insults, yelling or 'serving pasts sins for breakfast'. Indeed, we've never had an argument of any kind. Theological discussions and debate, yes, but nothing I could call argumentative; rather mutually edifying in the Lord. When I make a decision for the family (something I don't do without her input first), she submits and cheerfully supports said decision- even if it is not in alignment with her counsel. Every day, she states her desire to serve, help and support me all the more, even though I hardly deserve such devotion.

Yes, I agree with you. It is hard even for me to believe that she is a mere mortal. I am dumbfounded at the incredible blessing the Lord has bestowed upon me. I am truly not worthy of this earthly slice of heaven.

Theognome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back