Funny World

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are two sides to every story... I read in another article (too lazy to find the link) that the man stood in his doorway and looked at the woman and her child as they walked by. While we may never know the truth as to what really happened, I do believe that if you have open windows that people can see into, it is your responsibility to cover yourself up.
 
Yeah, even if it was dark out, as he says, it's still a pretty stupid idea to be standing near an open window naked. There are people who voluntarily get up very early in the morning (for reasons that thoroughly escape this non-morning person).
 
It's pretty stupid to be filling a mug of coffee with boiling water while naked. Accidents can happen. :eek:
 
Crazy legalists!

-----Added 10/24/2009 at 07:38:58 EST-----

Watch it, or I will sic John Timmy Spong on you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top