I believe AWANAS requires good-faith subscription to their statement of faith. If I remember correctly this statement of faith denies paedobaptism, denies the real presence, affirms congregational church government, and affirms premillennialism. I know they don't allow you to pick and choose the material that you will teach.
Doctrine of the church includes: "We believe that the local church is autonomous and free of any external authority or control. (Acts 13:1-4, 20:28; Romans 16:1, 4; 1 Corinthians 3:9, 16, 5:4-7, 13; 1 Peter 5:1-4)"
Baptism and Lord's Supper: "We believe the ordinances for the believer are water baptism by immersion and the Lord's supper as a memorial."
Eschatology: "We believe in the personal, premillennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."
That means that they are not only premill but pretrib as well.
During one of my pastorates we had AWANA and they were willing to fudge on the eschatology since I did not hold to the pre-trib view. So would that make them "loose subscriptionist" rather than "good faith"???