Gmail anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by fredtgreco
Tom,

Send me your email. I have 2 invites left.

Thanks Fred,

I just sent you an email. I really do appreciate this.

Been wanting to get Gmail for the longest time and had thought it would have been made public way before now.

God
bless

Tom

I have four left.

Phillip, for me its a way out. I have free e-mail only, so space is limited. If I get some photos from family, then the space is filled up just like that. Usually the space is about 2mg. Gmail has 1gig. 500 times the amount. That should hold a few photos.

And is doesn't need Outlook Express. So its not a ready target.

Originally posted by pastorway
so what is the big deal about Gmail???

-- this from a non-Gmailer, thus far.

There is also a nice Gmail notifier program you can run that lets you knwo when you have mail without running Outlook or a browser.

But then again, you have dialup. :(

The space is nice. The only thing I don't like about Gmail is that, even though it says "search, don't sort," you can't always remember every e-mail you have saved, so it would be really nice if they at least gave you the option of sorting.

Originally posted by Me Died Blue
The space is nice. The only thing I don't like about Gmail is that, even though it says "search, don't sort," you can't always remember every e-mail you have saved, so it would be really nice if they at least gave you the option of sorting.

I agree. I use the labels kid of like folders.

Originally posted by Me Died Blue

I agree. I use the labels kid of like folders.

I'll have to try that.

Does anyone have any Gmail invites that they would be willing to send my way? I'm in the same boat as John, but come January, Juno's free e-mail service will only be available via internet. Plus if someone sends me a picture or large file, I sometimes don't get all my e-mail...

<sniffle>

...and my wife is pregnant and she won't cook me breakfast in the mornings...

<tear rolling down cheek>

...and my dog...did I tell you about my dog?...

<country music playing in the background>

Originally posted by RickyReformed
Does anyone have any Gmail invites that they would be willing to send my way? I'm in the same boat as John, but come January, Juno's free e-mail service will only be available via internet. Plus if someone sends me a picture or large file, I sometimes don't get all my e-mail...

<sniffle>

...and my wife is pregnant and she won't cook me breakfast in the mornings...

<tear rolling down cheek>

...and my dog...did I tell you about my dog?...

<country music playing in the background>

No more, Rick, stop! I'll send you an invite!! Just u2u your address to me...

Does anyone else have a GMail invite? I used my last one, and now want to get one for my wife.

If you do, please email it to her address:

deborahgreco(at)yahoo(dot)com

Obviously replacing the parentheses with email protocol

Does anyone else have a GMail invite? I used my last one, and now want to get one for my wife.

If you do, please email it to her address:

deborahgreco(at)yahoo(dot)com

Obviously replacing the parentheses with email protocol

I'll send her one Fred. Happy to return the favor!

[rant mode = on]
I seem to get here too late all the time. Look, if you need one, and somehow you get overlooked, then send me an e-mail or a U2U with your e-mail address, and I'll get you one. Or else, I'll just wait untill everyone else runs out and I'm the only one left with them. [rant mode = off]

I'm glad, though, that we are all able to serve each other in this small way.

Thanks Andrew!

And John, never fear - I may have a couple of friends who need an invite. I'll email when I know. :lol:

G-mail

Loads here if you want one...good for storage and completely FREE.

David

Originally posted by sntijerina
I have two G-mail invites if anyone is interested. First two come, first two serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back