Gmail anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sntijerina
I have four G-mail invites if anyone is interested. First four come, first four serve.

Steve,

Could you send one to me at fredtgreco at msn dot com ?

Thanks.
 
Originally posted by joshua
Fred, I'll send you one this afternoon when I am at my PC. BTW, are you receiving u2us?

Got one from Andrew, thanks.

Yes I am, but I am woefully behind on responding to many. Somehow U2Us don't get the same attention from me as emails - maybe it's the interface? :lol:
 
Ohhhhh,
Grandma got run over by a reindeer,
Comin' home from our house Chrsitmas eve;
Now you might think there's no such thing....

Oh, am I on? Oh Sorry.

I've still got a couple left too. But I always get there too late, and someone else has sent the needed invite. It's not like I'm doin' something else or anything. I'm trying to pay attention.

[Edited on 21-12-2004 by JohnV]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top