Got Thomas Watson Works but...?

Proverbs4:23

Puritan Board Freshman
Got my Watson's Works last Friday, already 100 pages in. Been great! But I realized that there hasn’t been any announcement on their website or online about them shipping yet. Has anyone else received theirs?
 

Attachments

  • file-2.jpg
    file-2.jpg
    753.1 KB · Views: 89
Got my Watson's Works last Friday, already 100 pages in. Been great! But I realized that there hasn’t been any announcement on their website or online about them shipping yet. Has anyone else received theirs?
No way..

Are you kidding me!?!?!?!? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just kidding.

What was your preorder number?
 
Still haven’t gotten mine yet. Their website says it supposed to release Sept. 29, but I assume that’s for non pre-orders.
 
Last edited:
I like how they put the contents on the spine.

Did people confirm exactly what the differences are in content the between RHB and BoT sets?
 
Last edited:
Is this the RHB set? They don't look flatback; which is how they did the Rutherford, which I do not like. Is that because of the dustjacket or are they rounded like a book should be?
 
I haven't received an notifications regarding my pre-order placed on March 5th. Do you think I am just further down the list?
 
Just got my set from ccrbooks yesterday. Now I have to find room on my shelves for them. Fortunately they're not too much wider than my old set of Watson single-volumes. But i fear their neighbor Bunyan will have to double-park now.
 
Received mine Monday. So far impressed with the quality of the book, feels good in the hand, especially the green material itself. Glad it doesn’t have the big obnoxious letters on the front of the books that RHB likes to do (VanMastricht and Brakel, for example). The binding is nice and easy to open, I don’t feel like I’m destroying it when I open to the middle of the book.

As far as Watson himself, I just tonight got the chance to read some (The Bible and the Closet) and at least ten times I’ve turned to my wife and read a quote. He’s amazing.
 
Back
Top