Happy St Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Puritan Board Doctor
I am working a trade show today but plan on stopping into the local pub this evening for a quick pint. Do any of the rest of you do anything special to commemorate the day?

My wife normally cooks a corned beef for dinner but I am working all day this year so she didn't bother.

Long Live King Billy:cheers:
 
My wife is of Irish ancestory, so we will be having corned beef and cabbage this evening. The Scot in me will be willing to dine with her since I consider us Gaelic cousins!
 
Today is my eldest daughter's birthday...she's 8 years old already. It's amazing how fast they grow!
 
Today is my eldest daughter's birthday...she's 8 years old already. It's amazing how fast they grow!

My wifes B-day is the 2nd of july and she says that when she was a kid she thought all of the fireworks and parades were for her.:lol:

Maybe your daughter will grow up thinking everyone eats corned beef for their B-day.:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top