awretchsavedbygrace Puritan Board Sophomore Jun 11, 2009 #1 Why cant I access the board that is only for men? What is the password I must insert? I've asked two mod's but no one has replied. What am I missing?
Why cant I access the board that is only for men? What is the password I must insert? I've asked two mod's but no one has replied. What am I missing?
VictorBravo Administrator Staff member Jun 11, 2009 #2 XBlackWaterX said: Why cant I access the board that is only for men? What is the password I must insert? I've asked two mod's but no one has replied. What am I missing? Click to expand... Julio, check your private messages for the password. Sometimes the moderators are busy and it takes a while to respond.
XBlackWaterX said: Why cant I access the board that is only for men? What is the password I must insert? I've asked two mod's but no one has replied. What am I missing? Click to expand... Julio, check your private messages for the password. Sometimes the moderators are busy and it takes a while to respond.
MrMerlin777 Puritan Board Post-Graduate Jun 11, 2009 #4 Has the password changed? I've been unable to access for awhile. I keep entering the password and it doesn't work.
Has the password changed? I've been unable to access for awhile. I keep entering the password and it doesn't work.
rbcbob Puritan Board Graduate Jun 11, 2009 #5 victorbravo said: XBlackWaterX said: Why cant I access the board that is only for men? What is the password I must insert? I've asked two mod's but no one has replied. What am I missing? Click to expand... Julio, check your private messages for the password. Sometimes the moderators are busy and it takes a while to respond. Click to expand... I too have asked and have never received a password.
victorbravo said: XBlackWaterX said: Why cant I access the board that is only for men? What is the password I must insert? I've asked two mod's but no one has replied. What am I missing? Click to expand... Julio, check your private messages for the password. Sometimes the moderators are busy and it takes a while to respond. Click to expand... I too have asked and have never received a password.
Prufrock Arbitrary Moderation Jun 11, 2009 #6 rbcbob said: victorbravo said: XBlackWaterX said: Why cant I access the board that is only for men? What is the password I must insert? I've asked two mod's but no one has replied. What am I missing? Click to expand... Julio, check your private messages for the password. Sometimes the moderators are busy and it takes a while to respond. Click to expand... I too have asked and have never received a password. Click to expand... PMd you.
rbcbob said: victorbravo said: XBlackWaterX said: Why cant I access the board that is only for men? What is the password I must insert? I've asked two mod's but no one has replied. What am I missing? Click to expand... Julio, check your private messages for the password. Sometimes the moderators are busy and it takes a while to respond. Click to expand... I too have asked and have never received a password. Click to expand... PMd you.
Southern Presbyterian Puritan Board Doctor Jun 11, 2009 #7 Prufrock said: PMd you. Click to expand...
Theognome Burrito Bill Jun 11, 2009 #8 I saw the thread title and the first thing I thought was, "He may be beyond help." Theognome
Joseph Scibbe Puritan Board Junior Jun 11, 2009 #9 Theognome said: I saw the thread title and the first thing I thought was, "He may be beyond help." Theognome Click to expand...
Theognome said: I saw the thread title and the first thing I thought was, "He may be beyond help." Theognome Click to expand...
awretchsavedbygrace Puritan Board Sophomore Jun 11, 2009 #10 Theognome said: I saw the thread title and the first thing I thought was, "He may be beyond help." Theognome Click to expand... I dont get it.
Theognome said: I saw the thread title and the first thing I thought was, "He may be beyond help." Theognome Click to expand... I dont get it.
awretchsavedbygrace Puritan Board Sophomore Jun 11, 2009 #12 christianyouth said: Because you ain't no man. (JK) Click to expand...
C christianyouth Puritan Board Senior Jun 11, 2009 #13 I'm just messing around brother I can't get into the men's forum either.