Help Reformed Covenanter decide what to read

Help Reformed Covenanter decide what to read

  • Sermons on Deuteronomy

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sermons on Timothy and Titus

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • The Covenant Enforced

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Someone else

    Votes: 2 22.2%

  • Total voters
    9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
Pardon me for stealing Backwoods' thunder, but on the Lord's Day I have been reading a lot of John Calvin's sermons over the last couple of years. Thus far, I have got through Galatians, Micah, 2 Samuel, The Ten Commandments, and Ephesians. I also own the sermons on Deuteronomy, Timothy and Titus, and The Covenant Enforced (sermons on Deuteronomy 27 and 28). Should I continue to read more of Calvin's sermons or give him a break and read someone else.
 
I've heard good things about Calvin's sermons on Deuteronomy, so I voted for that.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top