HELP WANTED - Civil Estimator Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Walsh

Puritan Board Senior
I hope this type of post is allowed.
I didn't know where to post this, so if you think it would be better under a different topic, please move it.

HELP WANTED

Walsh Estimating Service is an established civil (sitework) takeoff service in business for nearly 30 years. We have an impeccable reputation and name recognition.

There are three skill levels we will consider:
  1. Junior-level estimator who knows the basics but needs additional training.
  2. Senior-level estimator that can hit the ground running.
  3. Someone that can do it all who may, in the future, run the business.
No degree is necessary if you have real-world, on-the-job experience. Helpful skills include InSite Sitework, Agtek 4D (Earthwork, Highway, and Materials), Terramodel, AutoCAD, PlanSwift, Microsoft Office (especially Excel). Someone who knows the difference between a dgn & dwg file. Must have some cost estimating experience. E.g., Excel-based, HCSS Heavy Bid, or similar would be helpful.

My dream employee is the person we could groom to be our chief estimator and take over running and growing the business. You will not get rich overnight, but in a reasonable time could make more than most senior estimator positions—potentially a lot more. There could be stock options and profit-sharing plans, so the bigger we get, the more you will make. There is no limit on how far you can go. I desperately need such a person as I am 68 years old, and my manager and one senior estimator are over 70. If you think you may be the one, let's talk.

But if all you want is a job, we will happily consider that too—even a junior position in need of additional training. We need help now.
Ed Walsh, president - Check out my LinkedIn profile as I do not keep the company page updated.

=======

Walsh Estimating Serviceœ
2525 Milford Road East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
email: [email protected]
home: (570) 476-7986 (call first)
work: (570) 223-7880
cell: (570) 807-0471

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back