Here I Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would line item the major errors/practices you referred to and counter them with scripture. Most of us here know about the problems you refer to, but others may not.

I did a few in an earlier post on that blog. But, I am going to go into depth very soon, possibly starting tomorrow after service.

Stand firm and preach the gospel with boldness to your former brethren. May God be glorified in your efforts!

Which piece from the 'other day' were you referring to though?

It is entitled Pentecostalism and Humanism. It should still be in the archives, if not still on the Front Page somewhere.

The primary definition of Pentecostalism is the doctrine of arminian pelagian salvation, with some believing in baptismal regeneration. In some circles, more specially those I was involved in, there is an open and blatant denial of the Trinity, Jesus name baptism, and humanistic holiness standards. Most pentecostals also believe that tongues are the initial sign of baptism of the Holy Ghost.

There can also be declared two branches of the movement as a whole, not excluding the separation between Oneness and Trinitarian Pentecostals. It is the division of Conservative and Charismatic Pentecostals. Many within the Pentecostal movememt fall into either one of these categories. The Charismatics have the demonic signs of animal demon manifestations in their believers, as well as fake supernatural manifestations (gold dust, gold teeth, oil developing on the hands). Many conservative Pentecostals do not carry these 'experiences' as legitimate.

Within the next few weeks, I am going to be working on a book. Pray for me to stay dedicated to this, as a tool to help people out of the Pentecostal movement, and to avoid it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back