***Does anyone have a link to a really good resource for the Historicist position? I'm fairly familiar with this position, but I'm looking for something that really lays the timeline, etc, out in simplistic language.***
" But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober".1 Thess.5:1-6
Timelines and seasons,we do not have to be concerned about.
andreas.
