Bladestunner316
Puritan Board Doctor
Some of you know I work for Home Depot. Well I found we sell Christmas lights that use lead on the protective coating. I've been telling customers about this. There is a warning label on the item. But how often do people pay attention to them.
Well the lead has been known to cause cancer, and birth defects in California. I have not been telling people to not buy them. I tell people to make sue they was their hands after handling them and to keep it away from your children and pets.
I thought I would pass this along.
Well the lead has been known to cause cancer, and birth defects in California. I have not been telling people to not buy them. I tell people to make sue they was their hands after handling them and to keep it away from your children and pets.
I thought I would pass this along.