How About Them Packers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
slapface.gif

:lol: Ok, seriously, where do you find these?

Oh well, that doesn't surprise me that a Texan would take up my whole screen plus some!!! :smug:

-----Added 2/27/2009 at 12:48:42 EST-----

I have no part in this....I'm a (gulp!) Raider fan. I just hang my head in shame........

No shame! You can always be converted! :lol:

It's like a terminal illness - you can manage the symptoms, but it's incurable. When we lived in Wisconsin, lots of well-meaning friends tried, but to no avail.

Oh, well! We try!

So Norm tells me that Favre might become a Vikings??? Well, that would certainly put my brother-in-law in seventh heaven, but personally I think he should put his career here:

3650744347_dcdd071795.jpg

Favre needs to get a life (after football). He's a grown man, doesn't he have any other skills, education, or training?

Favre needs to get a life (after football). He's a grown man, doesn't he have any other skills, education, or training?

Maybe he should go into photography! I could be his teacher and he could pay me by buying me a really great camera with lots of lenses. Of course he would have to pay for travel expenses and lodging to the different countries he would have to take pics of in order to fulfill his required credits that I would require of him!:)

So he did not retire yet? :D

I'm no mega-football follower, but I believe he's "retired" a couple times from the Packers only to have second thoughts. Apparently he has no outside life except football and product endorsements. Maybe someone else knows more.

You did hear that the Vikings signed on Brett Favre. Big mistake if you ask me. Oh by the way--GO VIKINGS!!!!

You did hear that the Vikings signed on Brett Favre. Big mistake if you ask me. Oh by the way--GO VIKINGS!!!!

What do you mean, "Go Vikings"??? You're in Michigan--You're supposed to be saying "Go Lions!"

The NFL is one sport where I'm torn. I have 3 teams that I pull for, but generally only 1 or 2 are any good at a given time. My family is from Michigan, so we cheer for all Michigan teams, including the Lions. I live in Tennessee, so I like to cheer for the Titans as well. But the team I have probably been cheering for the most in recent years are the Patriots. I love Tom Brady (since he's a Michigan man) and I like how the whole organization is run.

What do you mean, "Go Vikings"??? You're in Michigan--You're supposed to be saying "Go Lions!"

The NFL is one sport where I'm torn. I have 3 teams that I pull for, but generally only 1 or 2 are any good at a given time. My family is from Michigan, so we cheer for all Michigan teams, including the Lions. I live in Tennessee, so I like to cheer for the Titans as well. But the team I have probably been cheering for the most in recent years are the Patriots. I love Tom Brady (since he's a Michigan man) and I like how the whole organization is run.

I'm from Minnesota. I live in MI because I am going to school here. Soon as I'm done, I will return to the Promise Land.

The playground got too rough for him. :) Now he is left with a legacy of quitting, starting, quitting, starting, quitting...........................instead of being a really good quarterback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back