Constantlyreforming
Puritan Board Sophomore
I've talked to some Christians who fear admitting that they have it from time to time, as though it is something demonic or sinful. Others enjoy when they have it, some have never had it.
What are your thoughts on it? When have you had it? How often? Yearly? Never? If you read this thread, please give a brief explanation of your thoughts on the subject. It'd be greatly appreciated. I will give my thoughts on it later.
---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------
By the way, there are quite a few ideas out there as to how Deja vu occurs and what causes it. Feel free to have the discussion about that as well.
What are your thoughts on it? When have you had it? How often? Yearly? Never? If you read this thread, please give a brief explanation of your thoughts on the subject. It'd be greatly appreciated. I will give my thoughts on it later.
---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------
By the way, there are quite a few ideas out there as to how Deja vu occurs and what causes it. Feel free to have the discussion about that as well.
There's always one in the crowd. Or several. Honestly, I get deja vu about maybe once a year and I tend to think that I was simply mistaken about what I remember. I don't read anything spiritual into it. I have a fairly good memory about most things and, when I think I have "already seen" something, I think about when and how that could be possible, thereby either confirming that it corresponds to a past experience or expectation, or proving that I was simply mistaken. For example, one time I was going through the drive-through and experienced deja vu. I could have swore I had seen the exact scenario sometime prior to my being there. However, I logically considered what could have contributed to this and, seeing no logical connection with my circumstances, concluded that I was simply mistaken. I figure that my level-headed consideration of events trumps some spontaneous inclination to think that I remember a circumstance.