Kevin
Puritan Board Doctor
This past weekend at the meeting of Eastern Canada Presbytery I was issued a call from the MNA committee to plant a church in Moncton.
The meeting was in Toronto & we were joined by 3 brothers from the Northern New England Presbytery.
In addition to myself one other brother, Brian So was also called to plant a church in Toronto. 3 men were also taken under care. For a presbytery with only 6 TE's (not counting those retired or serving out of bounds) this was a BIG weekend.
I am very excited about what God has in store for us next.
The meeting was in Toronto & we were joined by 3 brothers from the Northern New England Presbytery.
In addition to myself one other brother, Brian So was also called to plant a church in Toronto. 3 men were also taken under care. For a presbytery with only 6 TE's (not counting those retired or serving out of bounds) this was a BIG weekend.
I am very excited about what God has in store for us next.
