I passed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Puritan Board Doctor
Just got home from my all afternoon oral examiniation for my final ordination & I did OK. I only drew a blank on one question, so they let me pass. PTL

A very tough few weeks of study, and a very stessfull 4 hours today, but it is all behind me now. Only have to submit one paper & floor exams next month.
 
Congratulations, Kevin!
Copy%20of%20manynanas.gif
 
If the Spirit proceeds from the Father, then the doctrine of the Trinity is established! (even if some stubborn Greeks STILL won't admit that the Spirit proceeds from the Son as well......
 
Congratulation to such a major achievement and may all your knowledge always flow through the godliness of your life!
Many blessings!
 
Congratulations!

Praise God for a PCA system that qualifies officers, men, as deacons and elders, by comprehensive knowledge and receiving of the Bible, Westminster Standards, calling, gifting, and an exemplary life. Not perfect, but substantial compliance, tested, examined, and confirmed.

It is wonderful and encouraging to see God continually provide and appoint men to lead His people in this way!
 
Congratulations!:cheers:
I will be praying for you that the rest of what you have to do will go well.
 
That's wonderful! (However, at first reading of your title I wondered how someone who died could post on PB :think:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top