I'm a Senior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary

Puritan Board Freshman
Yes, it's true...the shy little girl who didn't know what to say in her first post is now a Senior. It seems like I've worked for this for so long, and I'd just like to recognize all the people who made it possible...I'd like to thank the Academy, the fans, and all the little people I had to step on to get here. I love you ALL!!!

Mu-whuh! (That's a big, smacky kiss to all of you!)

Mary :D

Getting my groove thang on...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
 
You can have a few hundred posts of mine if you want. and I'll go back to being a newbie:D
 
I have no idea what the post number to be a senior is...I just looked over and there it was!

Cole, you are soooo right! I lurked forEVER before I joined in. You notice I still lurk on most boards. (I do actually read posts on other boards, I just am skeered to join it!!!)

Mary :bs2:
 
Yeah, Brent. 50 is Junior, 500 is Senior, and 1000 is Graduate.

Chris

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by Me Died Blue]
 
You know that ranking system is based on age, not on posts it just takes Scott and those guys awhile to do the math.:bs2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top