I have a soft spot for "The Living Bible" don't use it anymore though.
Still use NASB a lot but mostly I'm a King James guy, just like my mum.
Below are two interesting translations, one is too short and one is too long.
Da Boss Above, he take care me,
Jalike da sheep farma take care his sheeps.
He goin give me everyting I need.
He let me lie down wea da sweet an soft grass stay.
He lead me by da water wea I can rest.
He give me new kine life.
He lead me in da road dat stay right,
Cuz I his guy.
God is the station owner,and I am just one of the sheep.He musters me down to the lucerne flats,And feeds me there all week.When I'm feeling poorly, And at something less than my peak, He leads me to the restfulness, Of a coolabah shaded creek. He teaches me not to break away, Not to be a loner; He teaches me to stick with His mob, And acknowledge Him as my Owner. Even when the droughts are bad, And I cross the Desert of Death, God is close beside me, So close I can feel His breath. God is the one who holds the map, That gives me my direction, And God is the one who guarantees, Provision for my Protection. Although there are dingos in the hills, And the paddocks are full of snakes, God serves up a barbeque, Of beautiful T-bone steaks! His patience and compassion, And forgiveness fail me never; And I'll live with Him in the Homestead, Beyond the end of forever.