fredtgreco Vanilla Westminsterian Staff member Jan 28, 2014 #1 I am looking for a good app to record simple audio (spoken word) using an iPhone. Any recommendations?
I am looking for a good app to record simple audio (spoken word) using an iPhone. Any recommendations?
Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff member Jan 28, 2014 #3 OPC'n said: Audio Memos Click to expand... Agreed. I went with this solution after a bit of research.
OPC'n said: Audio Memos Click to expand... Agreed. I went with this solution after a bit of research.
M MusicMan Puritan Board Freshman Jan 28, 2014 #4 Evernote is a good app that links to multiple devices. So you can record on your phone and listen later on your computer. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Evernote is a good app that links to multiple devices. So you can record on your phone and listen later on your computer. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
fredtgreco Vanilla Westminsterian Staff member Jan 28, 2014 #5 Semper Fidelis said: OPC'n said: Audio Memos Click to expand... Agreed. I went with this solution after a bit of research. Click to expand... Which one? This: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-pro/id290160980?mt=8 or this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-voice-recorder/id338550388?mt=8
Semper Fidelis said: OPC'n said: Audio Memos Click to expand... Agreed. I went with this solution after a bit of research. Click to expand... Which one? This: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-pro/id290160980?mt=8 or this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-voice-recorder/id338550388?mt=8
Semper Fidelis 2 Timothy 2:24-25 Staff member Jan 28, 2014 #6 fredtgreco said: Semper Fidelis said: OPC'n said: Audio Memos Click to expand... Agreed. I went with this solution after a bit of research. Click to expand... Which one? This: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-pro/id290160980?mt=8 or this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-voice-recorder/id338550388?mt=8 Click to expand... https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-voice-recorder/id338550388?mt=8 The Best Voice Recording App for iPhone
fredtgreco said: Semper Fidelis said: OPC'n said: Audio Memos Click to expand... Agreed. I went with this solution after a bit of research. Click to expand... Which one? This: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-pro/id290160980?mt=8 or this: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-voice-recorder/id338550388?mt=8 Click to expand... https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audio-memos-voice-recorder/id338550388?mt=8 The Best Voice Recording App for iPhone