Anglicanorthodoxy
Puritan Board Freshman
One of the colleges that I'm considering attending is St. John's College in Annapolis, Maryland. There's what looks like a fairly traditional Anglican Church about 40 minutes from the campus. It's St. Stephens Anglican Church in Timonium, Maryland.
http://www.ststeve.com/
They say they are "a church in the Classical Anglican tradition"
They use both the 1928 BCP and the 1662 BCP. It seems like a pretty traditional church, and they say they follow the 39 Articles of Religion, but I can't tell if their Reformed or not. I contacted the Rector a few days ago, but haven't gotten a response yet. I'd appreciate it if you guys could look through the website and give me your opinions. Is this a good church?
http://www.ststeve.com/
They say they are "a church in the Classical Anglican tradition"
They use both the 1928 BCP and the 1662 BCP. It seems like a pretty traditional church, and they say they follow the 39 Articles of Religion, but I can't tell if their Reformed or not. I contacted the Rector a few days ago, but haven't gotten a response yet. I'd appreciate it if you guys could look through the website and give me your opinions. Is this a good church?