It's that time again. Calling all Premier League (English Soccer) fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined. As an Englishman, what do you think of the MLS?

Erm... not a lot! I honestly don't follow it. I hate the American changes made to Football(Soccer) such as not allowing matches to be drawn.

But frankly, I don't follow the domestic football of other countries. One league is enough for me.

Right, we have four participants on board. Where is the Rev Ben 'In the net' Glaser???

I'm surprised more Americans haven't joined, I was always under the impression that they loved real football? :p

The week between when the Football League kicks off and the Premier League kicks off is one of the toughest weeks of the year. It moves far slowly. I don't know why I am excited...Arsenal will be lucky to finish top four this season. But alas, I will be a happy supporter when the season finally kicks...we'll see if I feel the same after 90 minutes.

On a side note, what club does everyone support?

Tried to join but the website seems to be down as I keep getting error messages when trying to register. Site must have crashed with the rush of all the PBers trying to register at once. Will try later

Was thinking of you over the last few days with riots in Bristol and Gloucester. Trust things are settling down.

On a side note, what club does everyone support?

Being a Scot I find it difficult to support a Premiership team. I do however quite like Everton and I also like to see Spurs do well. My oldest son supports Chelsea whilst the other two support Man Utd

Got registered. Stu's Superstars are fired up, raring to go and eagerly looking forward to the silverware in May. I am just glad I don't have to pay them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back