It's Time to De-Heretic Your Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobVigneault

Bawberator
It was fun for a couple of minutes after it started but it's TIME to change your avatars back to the benign images they were before the B1H1 virus hit. These will quickly give lurkers the wrong idea about the board and anyone associated with this board.

So please change the offending avatars quickly. (You know who you are.) Thank you.

It is the B1S1 virus, not B1H1.

It was a named virus for an avatar consisting of the mixture of Bawb the righteous with another so called Reverend who is way off base.

John Shelby Spong, I hardly knew you ... and that's a good thing.

Ebenezer Erskine, good to have you back!

It was fun for a couple of minutes after it started but it's TIME to change your avatars back to the benign images they were before the B1H1 virus hit. These will quickly give lurkers the wrong idea about the board and anyone associated with this board.

So please change the offending avatars quickly. (You know who you are.) Thank you.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! If you're so concerned about this then why haven't you changed your avatar back? ;)

(Because anybody with that much hair has to be a TV preacher, right?)

:D

That's what I get for going out on calls and doing the work of a pastor last night. I obviously missed out on the outbreak. :)

I changed mine a while ago, but Servetus is still over my Public Profile and I don't know how to get rid of him!

My new avatar is Rembrandt's Return of the Prodigal Son. Great painting, one of his last.

Does the Snow Miser count as a heretic?

Yes, according to this guy:

heatmiser.jpg

"De-heretic the avatars"??? Ouch! Bawb, does that mean I have to change my avatar from my own picture?

[Seriously, I made a similar note in the moderator forum yesterday about the potential to confuse the lurkers among us. It is bad enough that we are 5pt Calvinists . . . remember that tomorrow is the anniversary of Servetus' burning in Geneva!!! But, adding 20th cenutury heretics to the profiles is probably over the top.]

Just noticed Bawb's long set of degrees after his name.

I came within a hair's breadth (or hare's breath, for the illiterates out there) of getting those same degrees. Small world! Instead, I've got a string of letters that make it sound like I'm stammering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back