James Bond "Study Bible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm

I am Shaken & Stirred...I shall have to read further....!
 
Last edited:
Dr. No (1962) - Commentary on the Ten Commandments
From Russia With Love (1963) - Dispensational Commentary on Eschatology
Goldfinger (1964) - What the Bible Teaches About Money
Thunderball (1965) - The Story of Sodom and Gomorrah
You Only Live Twice (1967) - Or Why You Must Be Born Again
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969) - A Catholic Commentary
Diamonds Are Forever (1971) - Parable Using Diamonds to Refer to the Soul
Live and Let Die (1973) - How to Overcome Evil With Good
The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) - The Story of Elijah and the Prophets of Baal
The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) - Liberal Commentary on Rahab the Harlot
Moonraker (1979) - Book on Creationism
For Your Eyes Only (1981) - A Book on Heaven
Octopussy (1983) -
A View to a Kill (1985) - The Stoning of Stephen
The Living Daylights (1987) - Paul's Damascus Road Experience
Licence to Kill (1989) - How the Preaching of the Law Revives Sin
GoldenEye (1995) - The Love of Money
Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) - The Eternity of the Soul
The World is Not Enough (1999) - The Parable of the Rich Young Ruler
Die Another Day (2002) - Commentary on Paul's Life
Casino Royale (2006) - An Exhortation to Stewardship
Quantum of Solace (2008) - The Rich Man in Hell had Comfort on Earth

One left blank for the more creative.
 
Last edited:
Leave it to the money hungry, who are not interested in making disciples, but are interested in making $ to come up with this. It is not surprising, as I have seen the Andy Griffith Bible study, and a few others...
 
Isn't this website satire? I know there are some doosies out there, but I didn't see this as a real attempt.
 
If he is serious then he really needs to bone up on his Bond stuff. The pistol on the header is a Colt 1911 with a suppressor. Everyone knows that Bond carried a Walther PPK.

For what it's worth,if Bond were to carry a full sized pistol he would have carried the Browning Hi Power or P35, the finest single action pistol every designed. I know that scores of 1911 shooters will disagree with me. I've had both, I'll pick the Hi Power thank you.
 
If he is serious then he really needs to bone up on his Bond stuff. The pistol on the header is a Colt 1911 with a suppressor. Everyone knows that Bond carried a Walther PPK.

For what it's worth,if Bond were to carry a full sized pistol he would have carried the Browning Hi Power or P35, the finest single action pistol every designed. I know that scores of 1911 shooters will disagree with me. I've had both, I'll pick the Hi Power thank you.

You're completely in error. Bond would either use the GSB-1599 (Geneva Study Bible - 1599) or the AV-1611 (Authorized Version - 1611).

Or perhaps the DAHS-1789CED. (Dutch Annotations on Holy Scripture using the 1789 Cambridge Edition of the 1611)
 
Well, after looking a little deeper, he is serious. And, seriously wrong. This is a great example of how much damage nihilism can do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top