Jesus Is Savior Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that LDS stuff? Wow, what a goldmine!!

https://www.Jesus-is-savior.com/

Last edited:
It’s a fundamentalist, easy-believism site.

Per Phil Johnson:
The first thing you'll notice about this site is how cluttered, disorderly, and tawdry it looks. The content is no different. It's as if the page was constructed with a deliberate effort to eliminate anything that might edify or encourage. This is a seriously ugly muddle of fundamentalist pet issues, 911 Truther propaganda, and various amateur analyses—all thrown in your face with high-decibel, high-velocity force. The webmaster here seems drawn to every repugnant trope that has ever been commandeered in the name of religion—unsightly images, distasteful themes, loathsome tales, sinister gossip, and sensationalized headlines ("Satanism In The Vatican!") He blends these themes with favorite points of fundamentalist controversy and presents them in a way that seems carefully calculated to maximize the shock value. This is not ministry; it is exploitation. It's a lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing profitable.
Some people insist that the only way to reach our generation with the gospel is by laboring to seem as cool or as non-confrontational as possible. This guy seems to think the goal is the opposite: to be as cheesy and offensive as possible. Both strategies are equally misguided.

Pulpit and Pen, which can be sensationalist, does seem to have a good resource:
https://pulpitandpen.org/2017/09/30/warnings-about-Jesus-is-savior-com/

I did see that he considers Calvinism heresy and teaches that Billy Graham is in hell.

I've come across it when reading up on illuminati/christian conspiracy theories, after a very militant conversation I had with someone promoting similar doctrine.

The website wreaks of obsession with conspiracy, and points fingers at most everything and everyone. I had actually read somewhere that it was a sick parody, although I don't think that's the case.

TLDR : The website is steeped in insanity.

Pulpit and Pen, which can be sensationalist, does seem to have a good resource:
I did see that he considers Calvinism heresy and teaches that Billy Graham is in hell.
This guy says that Calvinism and Arminianism are both heretical, that's crazy.

The formatting of that website looks like a computer science freshman's mid term project with only a few hours left in class.

The formatting of that website looks like a computer science freshman's mid term project with only a few hours left in class.
I used to be able to design better looking sites that than in Microsoft Excel. (Back in the days when CRT monitors were mostly about the same size.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back