According to Strong's the greek word could be given to the Messiah. However, after a review of several translations the ESV is all alone.
KJV - Jud 1:5 - I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
King James Version 1611, 1769
NKJV - Jud 1:5 - But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
New King James Version © 1982 Thomas Nelson
NLT - Jud 1:5 - I must remind you-and you know it well-that even though the Lord rescued the whole nation of Israel from Egypt, he later destroyed every one of those who did not remain faithful.
Footnote:
Some manuscripts read Jesus.
New Living Translation © 1996 Tyndale Charitable Trust
NIV - Jud 1:5 - Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe.
Footnote:
Some early manuscripts Jesus
New International Version © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society
ESV - Jud 1:5 - Now I want to remind you, although you once fully knew it, that Jesus, who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
Footnote:
Some manuscripts although you fully knew it, that the Lord who once saved
The Holy Bible, English Standard Version © 2001 Crossway Bibles
NASB - Jud 1:5 - Now I desire to remind you, though you know all things once for all, that the Lord, after saving a people out of the land of Egypt, subsequently destroyed those who did not believe.
New American Standard Bible © 1995 Lockman Foundation
RSV - Jud 1:5 - Now I desire to remind you, though you were once for all fully informed, that he who saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
Revised Standard Version © 1947, 1952.
ASV - Jud 1:5 - Now I desire to put you in remembrance, though ye know all things once for all, that the Lord, having saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
American Standard Version 1901 Info
Young - Jud 1:5 - and to remind you I intend, you knowing once this, that the Lord, a people out of the land of Egypt having saved, again those who did not believe did destroy;
Robert Young Literal Translation 1862, 1887, 1898 Info
Darby - Jud 1:5 - But I would put you in remembrance, you who once knew all things, that the Lord, having saved a people out of [the] land of Egypt, in the second place destroyed those who had not believed.
J.N.Darby Translation 1890 Info
Webster - Jud 1:5 - I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Noah Webster Version 1833 Info
HNV - Jud 1:5 - Now I desire to remind you, though you already know this, that the Lord, having saved a people out of the land of Mitzrayim, afterward destroyed those who didn't believe.
Hebrew Names Version 2000 Info