MrMerlin777
Puritan Board Post-Graduate
I just made PuritanBoard Sophomore. WOO HOO!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Silly “soph-manures” always thinking they can hang with the Juniors and seniors.
(ahh the flashbacks of highschool...)
![]()

![]()
I just made PuritanBoard Sophomore. WOO HOO!!

Silly Jrs....always thinking they can hang...period.![]()
Just joshin'
(ahh the flashbacks of highschool...)
![]()
Well, you aren't even a senior, your just a cyber type of "Hall monitor"
![]()

Does that mean we can't put you in your locker anymore?![]()
I've been out of college for almost 17 years and got my MSEE almost 10 years ago. I still occasionally have dreams that I'm sitting in a class and realize I have absolutely no idea what the teacher is talking about because I didn't attend classes for several weeks and there is a huge test coming up the next day.

When you get to 5,000 posts come talk to me, sonny.
)Surely, I jest. If you could just see all the one-liners that got me here.![]()
Congrats on your graduation....
LOL...I see were in the same graduation class!!![]()

Indeed, nice to finally join you.Congrats Donald!