Kiekegaard in '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.J.

Puritan Board Freshman
[video=youtube;1uYO0vsI6UM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYO0vsI6UM[/video]
 
Loved it thank you!

I just finished reading Sproul's "Consequences of Ideas" yesterday so that really resonated with what I learned.
 
I experienced fear and trembling as I attempted to summon up to courage to engage in my own teleological suspension of the ethical.

[In other words, sorry about your wallet, Timothy. I decided that God wanted me to transcend petty morality for the sake of all of the great ministry I could do with all of the new books available from monergism.com and the like.]
 
I experienced fear and trembling as I attempted to summon up to courage to engage in my own teleological suspension of the ethical.

[In other words, sorry about your wallet, Timothy. I decided that God wanted me to transcend petty morality for the sake of all of the great ministry I could do with all of the new books available from monergism.com and the like.]

:rofl:
 
I experienced fear and trembling as I attempted to summon up to courage to engage in my own teleological suspension of the ethical.

[In other words, sorry about your wallet, Timothy. I decided that God wanted me to transcend petty morality for the sake of all of the great ministry I could do with all of the new books available from monergism.com and the like.]

:rofl:

Glad you can still laugh about it Timothy. If it makes it any easier to swallow, you can borrow my new copy of Bavinck, Vol. 4 when it comes. I'll be spending most of my time with the complete set of John Owen. Oh, and your ATM code quit working. What's with that anyhow?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top