Joseph Scibbe Puritan Board Junior Jul 25, 2011 #1 I am looking to find Kierkegaard for my Kindle. Does anyone have it on pdf or other ebook format that I can download?
I am looking to find Kierkegaard for my Kindle. Does anyone have it on pdf or other ebook format that I can download?
F FenderPriest Puritan Board Junior Jul 25, 2011 #2 It's gonna be hard to find him legal for free download, since he wasn't translated until later into the 20th century, and translations are usually copyrighted.
It's gonna be hard to find him legal for free download, since he wasn't translated until later into the 20th century, and translations are usually copyrighted.
Joseph Scibbe Puritan Board Junior Jul 25, 2011 #3 Oh, I didn't realize that translations were copyrighted. I guess I will just have to get it from Amazon.
Oh, I didn't realize that translations were copyrighted. I guess I will just have to get it from Amazon.
P Philip Puritan Board Graduate Jul 26, 2011 #5 This is all that CCEL has: Biography of Soren Kierkegaard | Christian Classics Ethereal Library.