I will post this on here, because this looks more relevant to its usage.
All of these can be done online without relocating:
Free or Low-Cost options: Price - Free to $16 a Month.
Latinum $8-$16 a month. - An Audio course for learning Latin. Its main course is Adler's Latin which uses the Ollendorff's method. But it offers others. Lots of vocab, and goal is to be able to read & speak Latin fluently.
Latin Tutorial $5-$10 a month - A very well done online offering.
Homeschool Connections 4 Year HS Latin Free -
Catholic - 4 Years of HS Latin via Online Prerecorded Video - uses Wheelock (Over 100hrs of video)
Latin I Latin II Latin III St. Agnes - Free -
Catholic - Audio - Attempts to, in a Year of Study, give one a good foundation using Collins "Primer of Ecclesiastical Latin" to start to read ecclesiastical literature written in Latin.
Latin by the Natural Method -
Book I Book II Book III TG Free - Textbooks, appears to be based on majority Catholic Latin Church texts. Highly regarded on Latin forums for low-cost training.
More expensive options: Price $250-$1200 per course (from least expensive to most expensive)
LatinPerDiem - $250-$300 per course - Taught by Dr. Noe
Oxford Latinitas - $300-$500 per course
The Ancient Language Institute - $750-$800 per course
Veterum Sapientia Institute - $1100-$1500 per 3 credit course
- Catholic, but accepts non-disruptive Protestants - Leads to Vatican Accreditation in Latin, the only offered in the US.
Latin Tutors - $30-$70 an hour (and there are probably quite a few sites like this.) Would be good at getting face to face time with Latin experts.
And I am sure there are more.
Also, as far as Latin Readers go, to start practicing reading. If one has a 12-13inch tablet. There are tons of Latin Readers on Archive.org for free, ranging in all types of degrees of difficulty, from elementary on up. Youtube also has several channels where they have created mock TV shows and News Reports in Latin, so one can get a feel for the language.
This is why I was mentioning that we live in an age where it is not hard or expensive at all to learn Latin. I have the stuff needed for several of these courses, I just havent found the time. But that doesnt mean it is impossible for the one with the discipline to do so. Looking online, most say that you will need to invest at least 1,000-2,000 hrs of study to start to feel comfortable reading without looking in a dictionary every other word. For most people, at an hour a day, that is close to 4-6 years of consistent study.