Lawsuit against Zondervan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched for it and was surprised that nothing came up.

I cannot access the discussion from your link I get the message 'Heldveld, you do not have permission to access this page'.

I also tried searching for it again but could not locate it even using specific terms found in the post title you linked to. :confused:
 
I can't remember, but new members may either have to have a certain number of posts or request permission to view the Country/World News and P&G forums.
 
I'm sorry Gary, I didn't notice your post count. I think that is a case. I think after 25 posts you will be able to see that. Could a smarter mod correct me if I'm wrong please. (I was once)
 
I am pretty sure it is 25 posts for the "thanks" button to appear, but I'm not sure about those forums. I know you used to have to specifically ask permission for access but it may be automatic now.
 
That may be the case. I do not see the 'Members Only' forum listed even after I log in. Anyway not that big of a deal, so I won't *spam* the board with a bunch of posts just to get my count up.

Although, I am now 1 step closer. My favorite color is blue by the way. :)

Thanks guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top