Left Coast Poll

When the big quake hits...

  • Arizona gets new beachfront

    Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Everything east of Cali slides into the Atlantic

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (please specify)

    Votes: 9 24.3%

  • Total voters
    37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other: the People's Republic of Berkley along with Oakland and San Francisco end up on the bottom of the ocean and 90% of America's problems are instantly solved...
 
I think Cali is the name of the blond on CSI:Miami. But she's from Georgia, I think. And since the show's in Miami, I'm guess she'll fall off into the Atlantic when the big one hits.
 
RE McMasters pointed out that Kali was the Indian goddess of destruction, and his moving to a town called Kali was significant in terms of the 512 year Empire cycle.

So, there is evidence that California will indeed be destroyed sometime during the 512 year Empire cycle, and New York will finally step out from her rightful place as the moral standard setter for the civilized world.
 
How can a town called Portland not be coastal in the first place? :think:

That would be like naming a city in the middle of a bunch of marshes "Savannah" or a city nowhere near the Atlantic Ocean "Atlanta." Who would do that?
 
I think Cali is the name of the blond on CSI:Miami. But she's from Georgia, I think. And since the show's in Miami, I'm guess she'll fall off into the Atlantic when the big one hits.

That would be Callie...(and I know that because I lived with that nickname through jr and sr high)
 
Actually, I think on the show it's spelled Caleigh, though I've never met anyone (from the south) who spelled it that way. I have known one or two Callies, though!
 
I think that when the big quake hits, the country will make a big shift to the Right!

mwhaaaa!
 
I't a port city on the Columbia and Willamette Rivers. After the Big One, it will be on the new Pacific coast but the westside will have become Land under Wave. (too bad, I love the west side!)
 
Everything west of Cali slides of in the ocean, because I saw it happen in a movie once and I believe everything I see in a movie
 
I live one mile from the ocean, and my house is 50 feet above sea level. I have a life jacket, though, and several inflated tires.
 
Other: the People's Republic of Berkley along with Oakland and San Francisco end up on the bottom of the ocean and 90% of America's problems are instantly solved...

Having grown up in New York, having lived in LA and now on the fringe of the Bay Area... let me say there's not that much difference between the three.

As long as not all of California falls in... then again, "to die is gain."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top